When I think of a couple of months ago and how I was working hard at getting myself out there again as a Singer-SongWriter-Guitarist and to finally after more than four years, go and gig and to look at where we are now in this current pandemic, it shakes me to my core, to think how our expectations and life can change within such a short time!
This is why I decided I needed to change my thinking and my focus and start living outside of my comfort zone. Hence, me starting to do more online shares of my music and also starting an online store, selling not only my own music, instrumental music and ringtones but also that of other musicians that have music they could sell online. This business will be launched soon and I am excited that it will create opportunities for us all.
As musicians we always need to evolve and keep growing with the times. I have found some applications that look very promising with regards to creating your own backing tracks and I am planning to use them as well. One of them is Soundtrap and the other for making ringtones called Ringtone Maker by Star Apps. I will keep you posted on using both!
Concerning doing live video streams, there is too much. I have been looking at Zoom for now. Soundcheck on Wednesday with Ray Melo, who is hosting a Concert on Friday. My first live online performance and I am so looking forward to it. I will post the event soon and hope you will join us and have a good time with us and other artists who will join in.
Keep on encouraging one another, build each other up and give when you are lead to in your hearts. This is how we are stronger together!
Please visit my website and happy listening.
Http://www.rubywestsa.com

No comments:
Post a Comment