Thursday, June 4, 2020

Birthday Bash Special!

Birthdays are meant to celebrate with family & friends! They make the world just so much more special and without them life is without color. I am blessed to have people in my life who care about me and make effort to show me on my Birthday that they love me. My daughter Sonja has baked me the most delicious Angelfood Cake... and I know this because I ate the little bit left on the side of the cake tin! Who doesn't do that still? After all it's not just kids who love doing that?

To celebrate my Birthday with me, I have decided to make my songs available for $0.99!

Pop on over to my online store in ReverbNation and buy your favorite track. 

I am also having an ad campaign at the moment for one of my favorite songs, "Time Keeps Ticking." A true love song for all you romantic lovebirds out there. You know as the song goes... "words don't say it all, cause I see by the way you smile at me... " Let's keep on showing that love in our everyday walk of life and make every moment count with those we love and care about. 

Http://www.rubywestsa.com 

Happy listening! 
Ruby





1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to my sister-in-law. Thank you for your stunning music you make. Keep on rocking and may you have many more days to celebrate your birth ❤

    ReplyDelete